Friday, July 2, 2010

The Achievers

  1. Please click on the Facebook Like link on the top right of this page to support me :) I promise I will post as often as possible.
  2. This is something I wrote for a TV3 program, The Achievers, which was aired about 5 years back.


  3. Simple chord progression, Am - G - F - G throughout the whole piece.
  4. It is amazing what you can do with just simple chords.
  5. Just by adding 7th note or 9th to your chords would bring a whole new tone to your chord progression.
  6. If I were to re-write those chords, I would most likely have played,
    Am7 - Em7/G - Fmaj7 - Gadd9
  7. Then just improvise freely, and your melody would somehow fit perfectly. That was exactly what I did with this track.

1 comment:

  1. yo, Sai Khuan! Not bad, not bad~ Nice short tune! :)

    ReplyDelete