Monday, July 5, 2010

Mizz Nina – What You Are Waiting For (Review)

  1. I really like Mizz Nina’s new song, What You Are Waiting For. The song features Colby O’Donis and she is from Malaysia.



  2. The whole song is composed with just four chords
    E - B - C#m - A
  3. Heavy use of auto-tune. I’m not sure if she can sing because I think auto-tune is over used in this song.
  4. Used a lot of synth loop as well throughout the whole song and kinda reminds me of Black Eyed Peas’ I Gotta Feeling. Similar drum track too.
  5. I have a feeling that she can't sing this song live, so she probably would have to lip sync during live performance.
  6. Quite a heated discussion going on at the YouTube page on the quality of the video. I don’t know what’s the big deal about her dress or the torch light.
  7. What matter is the song and I think it's great! The tune kinda get stuck in your head for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment